A Little History
Liberty Hill was founded in 1886 on the heels of a brush arbor revival in Aid, Missouri. For the first few years, the church met in a Presbyterian house. In 1892 the church constructed its first building. The church continued to use this building until a new church was built in 1951. At this time many young families were attending Liberty Hill from all around the Aid area.